- Via Personal Online Banking: using your computer or smartphone. Set up a one-off or recurring payment to our bank account: Account name PCC of St Paul’s Church; sort code 56-00-59, account number 00135119. There are no fees for giving in this way.
- Via MyChurchSuite: if you have signed up to ‘myChurchSuite’, you may give through the ‘Donate‘ button on the phone app. You can find that under ‘My Giving‘. It’s really easy! Please note we are charged a fee for using this service, currently 20p plus 2.4%. For example, if you donate £10 in this way, we receive £9.56.
- Donate online now (Again, we are charged for this service). Online payments are handled securely by Stripe. If your card provider requires it, you will be asked to go through 3D Secure authentication. Click here to donate.
Other ways to give:
- By cash or cheque: please make cheques payable to ‘PCC of St Paul’s Church‘
- Set up a Standing Order from your account using a paper form. Request via church office or print your own here.
- Give your time and talents; Giving isn’t just about money. Let us know what you can do!
Can you claim Gift Aid on my donation?
- Yes, if you complete a Gift Aid form, available from the office or here to print yourself.
- Yes, if you complete this Online Gift Aid form.
- Yes, if you tick the ‘I am a UK taxpayer’ box if donating online via Stripe/ChurchSuite.
Please note that you must pay enough tax to cover the claim we will make to HMRC. If you don’t, and ask us to claim Gift Aid, HMRC may ask you to give it back.