Thank you!

Thank you so much for your interest in giving to the work of St Paul’s and St Stephen’s. Whether you have already made our church  your spiritual home  and wish to give regularly,  or you would simply like to bless us and support our work and current projects, you can give securely online by clicking on the fund buttons below  (There will be more information about each  fund after you click on the relevant picture).


If you would like to give to The Pill Trust, please contact Justin Groves

(See below for alternative ways to give)

Other Ways to Give 
  • By cash or cheque: Please make cheques payable to “PCC St Paul’s Newport” and send to St Stephen’s Church, St Stephen’s Church Hall, Adeline St, Newport NP20 2HA. Please mark  envelope or the back of cheque with the name of the fund to which you wish to give.
  • Online Banking: Please do send an email or inform our church office if you are setting up an online payment. Also use the reference ‘General’, ‘Refurb’ or ‘PEF’ to indicate to which fund your donation should be allocated. Here are our account details:

Account name: PCC St Pauls Newport
Sort code: 56-00-59
Account Number: 00135119

  • Standing Order: You can request a paper form from our office to send to your bank. Alternatively, a pdf version, for you to print at home, is available here. Please use the reference ‘General’, ‘Refurb’ or ‘PEF’ to indicate to which fund your donation should be allocated. Please also contact our church office to inform us when a payment should be expected. Many thanks.
  • Give your time and talents! Giving isn’t just about money. Let us know what you can do!
Can you claim Gift Aid on my donation?
  • Yes, if you complete a Gift Aid form, available from the office or here to print yourself.
  • Yes, if you complete this Online Gift Aid form.
  • Yes, if you tick the ‘I am a UK taxpayer’  box if donating online via Stripe/ChurchSuite and one of the fund buttons above.

Please note that you  must pay enough tax to cover the claim we will make to HMRC. If you don’t, and ask us to claim Gift Aid, HMRC may ask you to pay it back.